110 synonyms of can from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 97 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Find another word for can. Can: to bring (as an action or operation) to an immediate end. Although the LibreOffice software supports Microsoft Office files, there are still errors such as formatting changes when editing in other applications. Advantages of LibreOffice: Completely free, open source and cross-platform Built-in tools for creating complex documents, books, and web pages. Download hundreds of LibreOffice templates.
- Learn how to create roofs in Chief Architect using the automatic build roof tool and how to use the manual roof tools to create and edit roof planes, change the wall properties for gable and hip roofs, learn about gambrel, shed and other roof styles.
- Can definition is - be physically or mentally able to. How to use can in a sentence.
'Get' meaning in Marathi - Meanings of English Words in
Meaning of 'Get' in Marathi - Marathi Meanings for English Words, English to Marathi Dictionary, Marathi to English Dictionary, Marathi Transliteration, Marathi Writing Software, Marathi Script Typing, Download Marathi Dictionary, Marathi Dictionary Softwar English to Marathi Translator. Welcome friends on English To Marathi Translator. This Tool is designed for user s to help make translation very smooth. Marathi is an Indian Language spoken largely by Maharashtra state of Indian Republic. Marathi is originated from the Sanskrit Language in approximately 13th Century. Marathi is one of the 22 Scheduled Languages of India
English To Marathi Translation Online Converte
Meaning and definitions of nuance, translation of nuance in Marathi language with similar and opposite words. Spoken pronunciation of nuance in English and in Marathi. Tags for the entry nuance What nuance means in Marathi, nuance meaning in Marathi, nuance definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of nuance in Marathi English to Marathi Dictionary: seem. Meaning and definitions of seem, translation of seem in Marathi language with similar and opposite words. Spoken pronunciation of seem in English and in Marathi. Tags for the entry seem What seem means in Marathi, seem meaninginMarathi, seem definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of seem in. Ex. It does mean that a particular American industry is on pins and needles for many months and that the manufacturers can't make many plans ahead (Wall Street Journal).'>pin ⇄ Ex. It does mean that a particular American industry is on pins and needles for many months and that the manufacturers can't make many plans ahead (Wall Street Journal).'t get away from include pervasive, ubiquitous, pervading, prevalent, widespread, penetrating, immanent, common, extensive and general. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com
Origins: Anthony Trollope first used this expression, in 1848 in Kellys and O'Kellys, writing, If it was to save my life and theirs, I can't get up small talk for the rector and his curate. 4. Turn a blind eye. Meaning: To turn a blind eye to something means to pretend not to have noticed it Synonyms for make an observation of include reconnoiter, reconnoitre, case, inspect, investigate, explore, observe, patrol, scan and scout. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com However, in actual radio transmission, the words over and out signal different things.Over signals that the operator has finished a transmission and is awaiting a reply from the other side.Out signals that the operator has finished a transmission and expects nothing back from the other side. To use the terms together is a bit of a non sequitur. Radio communication was invented in the late. Walk round a place or building in order to view any interesting features. 1 look through somethingQuickly read through a book or other written material. 2 look through someoneIgnore someone by pretending not to see them. look up to someoneHave a great deal of respect for someone Usually someone will say, Don't feel obligated, to someone else to say that they don't have to do something if they can't or don't want to. Usually it will be said in the context of situations where someone might feel OBLIGED to do something out..
noun. 1 A spiritual being believed to act as an attendant, agent, or messenger of God, conventionally represented in human form with wings and a long robe. 'Vera is so touching that she tears at your heart and clouds your judgment as to whether she is an angel of mercy or an angel of death.'. 'Flapping his great wings like a real angel of. brook 1 (bro͝ok) n. Chiefly Northeastern US See creek. See Note at run. [Middle English, from Old English brōc.] brook 2 (bro͝ok) tr.v. brooked, brook·ing, brooks To put up with; tolerate: We will brook no further argument. [Middle English brouken, from Old English brūcan, to use, enjoy.] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language.
Seem Meaning in Marathi - Shabdkos
- In Marathi too, the word translated toavivaahit. Now google made correction to Hindi Translation, but still if you want to get the joy ������������������������ just go for *unworried in Marathi* in Google search.. ������������������������������ I am sharing my Own Screenshot (Reason why I am always unworried, explained by Google)@ksinamdar [email protected] j
- al use, alone, defines the strictest sense of full stop.. The mark is also often used, singly, to indicate omitted characters or in a series.
- He added: So, we have given them a seven-day ultimatum and we hope that they accommodate Marathi. Because in Maharashtra, Marathi has to get its due. It has to get first reference choice over here. If Marathi is not accommodated over here, we will see to that Amazon and Flipkart will not be allowed to work here in Maharashtra
- 8. Just can't get over this pic. 9. You just had to take all of the good looks genes, didn't you? 10. I mean, mad props to our parents for popping out two seriously good looking kids, am I.
- Get the exclusive collection of Happy Holi Wishes Images & Holi Special Status: Holi is also known as the festival of colors, Holi is one of the popular festivals of India. This festival has a special significance for Hindus, it is celebrated not only in India but all over the world. It generally falls in Read mor
- The emoji search engine. A fast emoji search experience with options to browse every emoji by name, category, or platform
pin in Marathi pin meaning KHANDBAHALE
People from all over India have migrated to all these states and settled there in huge numbers. So what about them and these states? And mind you, Kannadiga, Gujarati, Bengali, Telugu too are ethnicities, just like Marathi and hence, the instruction mentioned in the infobox about not adding Marathi as demonym is pretty useless Indict definition, (of a grand jury) to bring a formal accusation against, as a means of bringing to trial: The grand jury indicted him for murder. See more Rumour Mill: Kareena Kapoor Khan and Saif Ali Khan name their second son 'Jeh', know it's meaning - Rumours have been going the rounds that Kareena Kapoor Khan and Saif Ali Khan have named their second son, 'Jeh', meaning 'blue crested bird'
Evaluation of Locomotor Disability. Functional impairment is measured for the estimation of locomotor disability.. Impairment is defined as any loss or abnormality of psychological, physiological or anatomical structure or function in a human being.. Impairment may cause functional limitations which are partial or total inability to perform these activities necessary for motor, sensory or. . This site provides an English to Marathi Dictionary and a Marathi to English Dictionary. Started in 2003, this site is now used by millions of people in over a hundred countries around the world
GitHub - vinodnimbalkar/MarathiDictionaryAPI: Marathi
- Get Down to Brass Tacks: To become serious about something. Get Over It: To move beyond something that is bothering you. Get Up On The Wrong Side Of The Bed: Someone who is having a horrible day. Get Your Walking Papers: Get fired from a job. Give Him The Slip: To get away from. To escape. Go Down Like A Lead Balloon: To be received badly by an.
- Monstrosity meaning in marathi Accounts Opened in Store: One-time 20% off discount is not automatic; you must ask cashier to apply discount (bar code) at time of in-store purchase. Accounts opened online, via Text-to-Apply or QR code: You will receive one-time 20% off coupon/promotional code, which may be used in store or online
- 30. Get off. Meaning: Escape a punishment Example: The thief is getting off from police custody. 31. Get over. Meaning: Overcome Example: He gets over all the difficulties. 32. Get on. Meaning: Proceed Example: You have to get on in this way. 33. Get out. Meaning: Go out Example: Please get out from here right now. 34. Get through. Meaning: Succee
These Marathi Phrases Will Make You Want To Use Them In
- beggar meaning: 1. a poor person who lives by asking others for money or food 2. a person, especially when you are. Learn more
- Enrage definition, to make extremely angry; put into a rage; infuriate: His supercilious attitude enraged me. See more
- ous, like they could unleash a storm from hell at any moment. Thoughts are the same. Some thoughts are friendly, fanciful, and fun. Some are just odd. Others terrify us
- Adapt definition is - to make fit (as for a new use) often by modification. How to use adapt in a sentence. Did you know? Synonym Discussion of adapt
workaholic definition: 1. a person who works a lot of the time and finds it difficult not to work: 2. a person who works. Learn more Stooge definition, an entertainer who feeds lines to the main comedian and usually serves as the butt of his or her jokes. See more What about u meaning in hindi answer. Last Update: 2017-01-16. Usage Frequency: 1. Quality: Reference: Anonymous. English. about you meaning Hindi m. Hindi. के बारे में अर्थ हिंदी m आप . Prescriptive easements. Another way to establish access to property is by means of a prescriptive easement. A prescriptive easement operates under the presumption of a grant that arises after a long.
As a member, you'll also get unlimited access to over 84,000 lessons in math, English, science, history, and more. Plus, get practice tests, quizzes, and personalized coaching to help you succeed Definition of Walmart in the Definitions.net dictionary. Meaning of Walmart. retailer in the world. Walmart is a family-owned business, as the company is controlled by the Walton family, who own over 50 percent of Walmart through their holding company, Walton Enterprises. Can't go to a movie theater without the fear of something. Latest Idioms! second wind. Meaning: another burst of energy when you had been too tired to finish Example: Come on, let's have that shovel again. I'm getting a second wind now.Read on. on board. Meaning: be physically on a plane, ship, vehicle, train, or rocket Example: Let's get Phoebe on board for the Madison project. After all, it is her area of expertise. Read o
Original lyrics of Loco Contigo (English Translation) song by DJ Snake. 2 users explained Loco Contigo (English Translation) meaning. Find more of DJ Snake lyrics. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Comment and share your favourite lyrics Originally written in Marathi & translated into many Indian languages along with English, this one is a very well researched book with most accurate descriptions of those times. Yugandhar(meaning-Ever Lasting) tells us the story of Lord Krishna's life from childhood to his death Let's just get this out of the way right now. When they say there's a 30% chance of rain this does not mean that 30% of the area will receive rain, and it does not mean that an area will. . Here are five ways mentally strong people overcome rejection: 1. They Acknowledge Their.
But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't vlog in your regional language. There are more than 12 crore people living in Maharashtra and most of them were Marathi so there is potential to grow your vlogs but you will face somewhere the language barrier to grow as other content creators who were creating content in Hindi.. For example, Mumbiker Nikhil had also started his vlogging journey in. Remuneration is the pay or other financial compensation provided in exchange for an employee's services performed (not to be confused with giving (away), or donating, or the act of providing to). A number of complementary benefits in addition to pay are increasingly popular remuneration mechanisms.  Remuneration is one component of reward management
Mindfulness means maintaining a moment-by-moment awareness of our thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment, through a gentle, nurturing lens. Mindfulness also involves acceptance, meaning that we pay attention to our thoughts and feelings without judging them—without believing, for instance, that there's a right or wrong way to think or feel in a given. 5. You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you eat your cake, you won't have it anymore, will you? So you can't do both. This proverb is about having two opposite desires, and how it's impossible to get both. Its meaning is similar to the proverb, You can't have the best of both worlds. 6. Many hands make light work Before we get to our main list, let us talk briefly about the emojis that are scheduled to release in 2020. The emojis will be released under Emoji version 13.0 update which presently features the shortlisted set of emojis scheduled for release in 2020
What is another word for can't get away from
- Let's get our facts right. Here's my summary of Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of English Usage page 675 again, since no one seems to be reading it: obligated remains in Scottish and American use, but has dropped out of British English. Both obliged and obligated mean being constrained legally or morally
- Let's Stop Ascribing Meaning to Code Points. Update: This post got a sequel, Breaking our latin-1 assumptions. I've seen misconceptions about Unicode crop up regularly in posts discussing it. One very common misconception I've seen is that code points have cross-language intrinsic meaning. It usually comes up when people are comparing UTF8.
- Listen to Marathi Top 50 Music Playlist on Gaana.com. Marathi Top 50 playlist have 50 songs sung by Keval Walanj, Sonali Sonawane, Prashant Nakti. This playlist was created by Gaana on 22 Jun 2018. Marathi Top 50 playlist songs are in Marathi language. Enjoy the best quality music on Gaana.co
- g of sperm. Poor sperm motility means that the sperm do not swim properly, which can lead to male infertility. Poor sperm motility is also known as asthenozoospermia . 1
- Common Legal Words Notice: This list of common legal words was compiled by the Connecticut Judicial Branch solely as a public service. The Judicial Branch does not warrant the accuracy of the information contained in this list nor is it responsible for any errors or omissions and assumes no liability for its use
- Don't definition is - do not. How to use don't in a sentence. Usage of don'
- The owner was supposed to pay Rs. 8000 to the owner of the company, but the company was not paid the above-stated amount. Then, the company exercised the lien over the car. The learned Judge Sargeant J noted that whenever a particular article is repaired, the repairer is bound to get a lien on the article for the number of his charges
25 Best change meaning of life ideas marathi quotes
- The Marathi language department of the Maharashtra government has sent a letter to this effect to the Chief Managing Director of the Konkan Railway last week. Those with over two kids can't.
- 1. PROVERB. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. MEANING. Being away from someone or something for a period of time makes you appreciate that person or thing more when you see them or it again. EXAMPLE. I used to hate going to my aunt's house, but now I kind of miss it. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.. 2
- This dream represents your negative emotions. You have a feeling of disgust and hatred towards something and you can't get it out of you. This can be related to many things or many people, it is up to you to find out what makes you feel that way. Dream about stepping on a frog. This dream also has a negative meaning
- Here's a list of most of the commonly-used English proverbs, with links to the meaning and origin of many of them. A bad penny always turns up. A barking dog never bites. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. A cat may look at a king. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. A change is as good as a rest. A dog is a man's best friend
- g on Sony Liv. This film could be considered as an extension of his first feature film Aruvi, where he focussed on the meaninglessness of society's obsession with modern lifestyle, and how social norms are seldom kind and just
- If your OneDrive is frozen because you're over your storage limit, you have two options: 1. Get more storage. Increasing your storage quota will unfreeze your account. This can be achieved by taking a manufacturer bonus, referral bonus, or buying a subscription. Sign in to Manage your storage and see what plans and offers are available to you
NAATI Certified Marathi Translation By Accredited Translator
- dfulness expert Hope Bastine.
- utes. Set a timer, grab a pen and paper, and for the entire 15
- Bad debt is an expense that a business incurs once the repayment of credit previously extended to a customer is estimated to be uncollectible. Bad debt is a contingency that must be accounted for.
The first-ever Marathi OTT platform is on its way and the Marathi audience can't wait to get a hold of the unlimited Marathi content! It has been a long time now since Planet Marathi announced the first-ever Marathi OTT platform 33. Beggars can't be choosers. People who depend on the generosity of others can't pick & choose things as per their liking. They've to accept what is given to them. Example: X: I borrowed this jacket from my friend, but it's not one of his nice ones. Y: Well, but, beggars can't be choosers. 34. Best things in life are free Instantly see which answers you get correct. When you miss a challenge, we'll quickly show you how to improve. Stay motivated with rewards. Earn virtual coins, unlock new levels, and watch your fluency score rise as you master new words, phrases, and grammar. Improve quickly 6. Only One Sperm Gets In. Closed-minded people have trouble holding two thoughts simultaneously in their minds. This reminds me of the memorable quote by Charlie Munger: The human mind is a lot like the human egg, and the human egg has a shut-off device.When one sperm gets in, it shuts down so the next one can't get in
20 English Idioms with their Meanings and Origins - Oxford
- d thinks and your
- Automated Machine Translation. Machine translation is a cost-effective alternative to professional translation. Translate websites, documents, emails, and text into as many as 15 languages instantly. Website Translator - Let visitors to your website translate it on demand. Quick and easy to implement - just insert a line of HTML into your site
- Expressions include when hell freezes over, a cold day in hell, Satan and it is probably a parallel creation rather than a borrowing to or from Marathi (ami no me ni kaze tomarazu) Literally meaning You can't catch wind in a net. Another idiom of improbability is 畑に蛤.
reCAPTCHA is a free service from Google that helps protect websites from spam and abuse. A CAPTCHA is a turing test to tell human and bots apart. It is easy for humans to solve, but hard for bots and other malicious software to figure out volatile definition: 1. likely to change suddenly and unexpectedly, especially by getting worse: 2. likely to change. Learn more Monstrosity meaninginmarathi No direct Marathimeaning for the English word 'monstrous' has been found. Check out the following synonyms for the same word which are very close in meaning. huge - आकाराने चंड, खूप मोठा Enormous - चंड, मोठा, अवा colossal - चंड, अवा , िवराट gigantic - ंचड, अवाढ य mammoth. He is difficult to get business done with. over my dead body: to do anything to prevent something from happening: My son wanted to get a face tattoo, but I told him over my dead body. over the hill: old age: My boss is over the hill, but he still doesn't want to retire. over the moon: delighted: She was over the moon when he put the ring on her. Definition of dangerous in the Definitions.net dictionary. Meaning of dangerous. What does dangerous mean? Information and translations of dangerous in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web
What is another word for make an observation of
- Drugs.com provides accurate and independent information on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products. This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Data sources include IBM Watson Micromedex (updated 1 July 2021), Cerner Multum™ (updated 1 July 2021), ASHP (updated 30 June.
- You're the fear, I don't care. 'Cause I've never been so high. Follow me through the dark. Let me take you past the satellites. You can see the world you brought to life, to life. So love me like you do, love me like you do. Love me like you do, love me like you do. Touch me like you do, touch me like you do
- But we need to get into a subject called the Gamma Function, which is beyond this page. And they can also be negative (except for integers). Half Factorial. But I can tell you the factorial of half (½) is half of the square root of pi. Here are some half-integer factorials
- A hobby is considered to be a regular activity that is done for enjoyment, typically during one's leisure time.Hobbies include collecting themed items and objects, engaging in creative and artistic pursuits, playing sports, or pursuing other amusements. Participation in hobbies encourages acquiring substantial skills and knowledge in that area. A list of hobbies changes with renewed interests.
- Bigg Boss 14 written update day 26: Rahul Vaidya was seen apologising to Jaan Kumar Sanu over his nepotism comment and said he was not aware that Jaan's parents were separate
- I can't bear to be separated from you. I wish to see you soon. Happy birthday my dearest sister in-law, more of happiness in your life. 21.Happy birthday to my sister from another mother. I want to thank you for being just as awesome as your brother. Both of you mean so much to me. Stay lovely
What Does Over and Out Mean? - Writing Explaine
1 Time and tide wait for no man. 2 If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 3 Over the top. 4 A nest of vipers. 5 The many and various explanations of the whole nine yards. 6 Aga saga What does the new feature mean for users and for WhatsApp? For WhatsApp users, this is a much-needed feature and will certainly improve privacy. By turning on disappearing messages, users will get some more control over which chats are getting saved. Of course, as pointed out already, nothing on the internet gets truly erased, thanks to. 15. Get over something. If you think about it, it's possible to literally get over something, for example get over a fence—but this is not how the phrase is generally used in the English language. Imagine having a really difficult time, like breaking up with your girlfriend or boyfriend—it's hard 1. Hindi - धन्यवाद (Dhanyavaad). 2. Bengali - ধন্যবাদ (Dhonnobaad). 3. Punjabi - ਧੰਨਵਾਦ (Dhanavaad). 4. Marathi.
LOOK Definition of LOOK by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico
Quotes tagged as breakup Showing 1-30 of 815. I think you still love me, but we can't escape the fact that I'm not enough for you. I knew this was going to happen. So I'm not blaming you for falling in love with another woman. I'm not angry, either Andrew Lessman HSN, Age, Married, Wife, Bio, Wikipedia (ProCaps) by Marathi.TV Editorial Team. Mar 1, 2021. Name Andrew Lessman Birthday / Date of Birth / How old is Andrew Lessman Age Feb 11, 1957. As of 2021, he is around 64 years old Mumbai: Raj Thackeray-led Maharashtra Navnirman Sena has warned Amazon and Flipkart of an agitation if the popular companies do not start including Marathi as a preferred language in their Apps. On Amazon app, customers in India choose to access services in Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam. Flipkart is available in Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu and Kannada languages That age is not strictly defined, but probably somewhere over 30. And most importantly, you have to be close to that person. Don't say oppa in an official or businesses settings. *Sometimes, some people use the Lunar calendar, or year of starting school if they are students, but this is rare and I've seen Koreans get confused over this too
What does 'don't feel obligated mean? - Quor
The meanings of some of these phrases have shifted over the years, so a proverb might have originally had a different meaning than the one I explain. Two wrongs don't make a right. Tweet This! When someone has done something bad to you, trying to get revenge will only make things worse. The pen is mightier than the sword. Tweet This Wheezing is a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breathe. It's heard most clearly when you exhale. Caused by narrowed airways or inflammation, wheezing may be an indication of asthma. The syllabus of the IAS Exam is herculean,it is always helpful if the student should know some of the important topics that are more or less always a part of the exam.These topics are immensely important,this in no way should be thought of as just limiting yourself to only these topics.One should have a disciplined approach with your time divided into studying various subjects followed by. Unique business names. To attract attention to your new company you need a business name that is unique and unheard of.Unique business names help a business to stand out and appear fresh and new. People enjoy new things and discovering those things on their own. If your business name is interesting and unique, people will naturally give in to their curiosity and seek you out
ANGEL Definition of ANGEL by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico
Here's to many more!. Love and much happiness to one of our all-time favorite couples!. Warmest wishes to the wonderful two of you on your [sixth] anniversary.. Wishing you a happy 'you two' day!. Another year, another great reason to celebrate!. Congratulations all over again!. Writing tip: If the card. Beggars Can't Be Choosers Meaning This means that people who depend on other people's generosity for anything cannot get the liberty to choose the item they want as they only can accept what is given by others as an act of kindness We hope this list of 50 Difficult Words with Meanings and these tricks will help you engage with new difficult words and help you in your test preparation. If you wish to seek further guidance on your test preparation and your career, you can check out Leverage Edu today and schedule a free consultation session now Before you get into the idioms, I would give you a tip if you want to use them (versus just know the meaning). It's relatively easier to remember words than to remember idioms (and proverbs), because idioms typically contain 3-4 or more words. Remembering a string of words in the correct sequence and recalling them in a flash while speaking isn't easy. One thing that has helped me remember. GretaMarie / Getty Images. To be honest, coping with toxic people has never been my specialty. I have dealt with enough toxicity in my life to know when it's best to cut ties.(Snip, snip, suckas!) But we all have toxic people in our lives who can't be avoided, whether it be a parent or parent-in-law, a sibling or a sibling's spouse, a friend of a friend, or a co-worker whom you just can.
Brook - definition of brook by The Free Dictionar
If you follow your contact on Twitter or keep an eye on their blog, you can't lose with a comment about their professional tweet or post. Just make sure your comment is a natural lead-in to the topic of your email or your comment will seem irrelevant. 5 Hi [Name], You don't have to start with any friendly preamble Stitches Lyrics: I thought that I've been hurt before / But no one's ever left me quite this sore / Your words cut deeper than a knife / Now I need someone to breathe me back to life / Got Explained: 'Union' or 'central' government? In Tamil Nadu, a political tussle over words and their meaning In Tamil Nadu, a controversy erupted earlier this month over the new DMK government referring to the government of Prime Minister Narendra Modi as the 'union government' instead of 'central government'
Google translates 'unworried' as 'avivaahit' in Hindi, see
B - Big Government. A negative term used to describe a government or public sector that is considered to be too large. It is a term that is often used to criticise governments which spend a lot of.
Can' T Judge A Book By Its Murder Pdf Free Download Torrent
The English idiom 'don't judge a book by its cover' is a metaphorical phrase that means one should not judge the worth or value of something by its outward appearance alone. For example, 'That man may look very small and insignificant, but don't judge a book by its cover – he's a very powerful man in his circle'.
- In George Eliot's The Mill on the Floss (1860), Mr. Tulliver uses the phrase in discussing Daniel Defoe's The History of the Devil, saying how it was beautifully bound.
- The proceeding version was then publicized by the 1946 murder mystery novel by Edwin Rolfe and Lester Fuller, 'Murder in the Glass Room, in the form of 'You can never tell a book by its cover.'
Can' T Judge A Book By Its Murder Pdf Free Download Windows 10
Can' T Judge A Book By Its Murder Pdf free. download full
- ^'don't judge a book by its cover'. TheIdioms.com.