- Alexander, M. J. (2005). Pedagogies of Crossing: Meditations on Feminism, Sexual Politics, Memory, and the Sacred. Durham, NC: Duke University Press.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Chamoiseau, P. (1997). School Days (L. Coverdale, Trans.). Lincoln, NE: University of Nebraska Press (Original work published 1994).Google Scholar
- Grosfoguel, R. (2007). The Epistemic Decolonial Turn: Beyond Political-Economy Paradigms. Cultural Studies,21(2–3), 211–223.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Grosfoguel, R. (2011). Decolonizing Post-Colonial Studies and Paradigms of Political Economy: Transmodernity, Decolonial Thinking, and Global Coloniality. Transmodernity: Journal of Peripheral Cultural Production of the Luso-Hispanic World, 1(1).Google Scholar
- Lorde, A. (2007). Sister Outsider: Essays and Speeches. Berkeley, CA: Crossing Press.Google Scholar
- Maldonado-Torres, N. (2011). Thinking Through the Decolonial Turn: Post-Continental Interventions in Theory, Philosophy, and Critique—An Introduction. Transmodernity: Journal of Peripheral Cultural Production of the Luso-Hispanic World,1(2), 1–15.Google Scholar
- Mignolo, W. D. (2011). The Darker Side of Western Modernity: Global Futures, Decolonial Options. Durham, NC: Duke University Press.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Orr, D. W. (2004). Earth in Mind: on Education, Environment, and the Human Prospect (10th Anniversary ed.) (pp. xi–15). Washington: Island Press.Google Scholar
- Shahjahan, R. A. (2014). Being ‘Lazy’ and Slowing Down: Toward Decolonizing Time, Our Body, and Pedagogy. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 47(5), 488–501. https://doi.org/10.1080/00131857.2014.880645.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Smith, L. T. (2012). Decolonizing Methodologies: Research and Indigenous Peoples. Dunedin: University of Otago Press.Google Scholar
- Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada (TRCC). (2012). Canada, Aboriginal Peoples and Residential Schools: They Came for the Children (Catalogue No. IR4-4/2012E-PDF), pp. 1–54. Retrieved from http://www.myrobust.com/websites/trcinstitution/File/2039_T&R_eng_web.pdf.
- Vargas, A. M. (2017). Arts Education Funding. Journal of Women in Educational Leadership, 212. https://doi.org/10.13014/K21Z42K0.
- Wane, N. N. (2007). Practicing of African Spirituality: Insights from Zulu-Latifa, an African Woman Healer. In N. Massaquoi & N. Wane (Eds.), Theorizing Empowerment: Black Canadian Feminist Thought (pp. 47–54). Toronto: Inanna Publishers.Google Scholar
- Watson, R. A. (2016). Cartesianism. In Encyclopaedia Britannica Online. Retrieved from https://www.britannica.com/topic/Cartesianism.
- Islands Of Decolonial Love Analysis
- Islands Of Decolonial Love
- Islands Of Decolonial Love Pdf Free Download Version
- Islands Of Decolonial Love Pdf
Download free pdf or zip ebooks, or read online ebooke. Library of free ebooks available under free ebooks licenses such as GFDL, Creative Commons license, Project Gutenberg-tm License, other freedom to use and distribution licenses. So you can get free ebook and download pdf from here. Category of Free Licensed Ebooks to Download in PDF or Zip.
Acrobat DC. It’s how the world gets work done.
- In this way, these decolonial diasporic interventions offer a dramatic departure by remind- ing audiences in Hawai‘i that migration is not always beautiful, and that the Philippines is an important site of decolonial knowledge with regard to Indigenous resistance and cultivating ea.
- Islands of Decolonial Love (Arp Books, 2015), 103. Feel free to subscribe to additional content from the e-flux platform.
View, sign, comment on, and share PDFs for free.
Click here for troubleshooting information.
Please select your operating system and language to download Acrobat Reader.
Islands Of Decolonial Love Analysis
A version of Reader is not available for this configuration.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software is the free global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents.
And now, it's connected to the Adobe Document Cloud − making it easier than ever to work across computers and mobile devices.
It's the only PDF viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content, including forms and multimedia.
GET MORE OUT OF ACROBAT:
Islands Of Decolonial Love
The leading PDF viewer to print, sign, and annotate PDFs.
Do everything you can do in Acrobat Reader, plus create, protect, convert and edit your PDFs with a 7-day free trial. Continue viewing PDFs after trial ends.