I Dont Trust Myself With Loving You Guitar Tab PDF. Kid A Guitar Tab PDF. Love Song For No One Guitar Tab PDF. Man On The Side Guitar Tab PDF. My Stupid Mouth Guitar Tab PDF. Neon Guitar Tab PDF. No Such Thing Guitar Tab PDF. Not Myself Guitar Tab PDF. Only Heart Guitar Tab PDF.
|Studio album by|
|Released||18 October 1985|
|Recorded||July – August 1985|
|Studio||Jacobs Studios, Farnham, England and Olympic Studios, London, England|
|Label||Beggars Banquet, Sire|
|The Cult chronology|
|Singles from Love|
'She Sells Sanctuary'
Love is the second album by British rock band The Cult, released in 18 October 1985 on Beggars Banquet Records. The album was the band's commercial breakthrough, reaching number four in the UK and staying on the chart for 22 weeks. It produced three Top 40 singles in the UK, 'She Sells Sanctuary', 'Rain' and 'Revolution'. It has been released in nearly 30 countries and sold an estimated 2.5 million copies. Love was recorded at Jacob's Studios in Farnham, Surrey, in July and August 1985.
The Neon Rain 2. Heaven's Prisoners 3. Black Cherry Blues 4. A Morning for Flamingos 5. A Stained White Radiance 6. In the Electric Mist with Confederate Dead 7. Dixie City Jam 8. Burning Angel 9. Cadillac Jukebox 10. Sunset Limited 11. Purple Cane Road 12. Jolie Blon's Bounce 13. Last Car to Elysian Fields 14. Crusader's Cross 15. Download, print and play sheet music from Musicnotes.com, the largest library of official, licensed digital sheet music. Print instantly + play with free iOS, Android, Mac and PC apps. This super cool Neo Clock Rainmeter skin offers clock sign widget in neon style to make your desktop more stylish and charming. You can set different designs for clocks according to your desire. You also have the freedom to change the size and place of the clock on your desktop to enjoy this cool skin.
Many European CD pressings, as well as Canadian and Australian pressings, include two bonus tracks: 'Little Face' as track four, and 'Judith' as track eleven. Various other foreign pressings have several other bonus tracks. For unknown reasons, the Korean vinyl and cassette tape editions omitted the songs 'Big Neon Glitter' and 'Revolution'. Also inexplicably, in the Philippines a considerably shorter version of the song 'Brother Wolf; Sister Moon' was used; it lasts only 5:18, omitting most of the guitar solos in the second half of the song.
In 2000, the album was remastered and reissued on CD, with only the ten original songs and different artwork. 'Big Neon Glitter' and 'Hollow Man' are alternately listed with and without the article 'The' in their title, respectively.
In 2003, the record was issued on CD in Russia, Belarus and Lithuania, formerly being available only as a bootleg LP in the Soviet Union. These 2003 Eastern European releases came with the bonus tracks 'Faith Healer' and 'Edie (Ciao Baby)' (acoustic) as tracks 13 and 14, and the word acoustic is misspelled as 'accoustic'; the pressings also use a different font for the lettering. There is also an Indonesian cassette tape version which rearranges the track listing, and includes 'Dreamtime' and 'Bad Medicine Waltz', from the previous Cult record, Dreamtime.
To coincide with the band's Love Live Tour in August 2009, the band released two different editions of the album:
- Version one is the 'Expanded Edition', a 2-CD set consisting of the album on one disc as well as extended versions of album cuts, remixes and b-sides on the second disc. This set was released on 8 August 2009 in Varada and the USA, and 21 September in Europe.
- Version two is called the 'Omnibus Edition' which features the first two discs from the 'Expanded Edition' plus two more discs. Disc three features demos from the Love album presented for the first time, and disc four features a live concert recorded by the BBC at the Hammersmith Odeon in London on 31 October 1985.
Original 1985 release
All songs written by Ian Astbury and Billy Duffy.
|2.||'The Big Neon Glitter'||4:45|
|4.||'Brother Wolf; Sister Moon'||6:49|
|7.||'The Hollow Man'||4:45|
|9.||'She Sells Sanctuary'||4:23|
2009 'Expanded edition' CD 2 track listing
- 'She Sells Sanctuary' (Long version) – 6:59
- 'No. 13' – 4:40
- 'The Snake' – 8:09
- '(Here Comes the) Rain' – 6:19
- 'Little Face' – 4:54
- 'Revolution' (Full length remix) – 5:29
- 'Judith' – 5:29
- 'Sunrise' – 5:11
- 'All Souls Avenue' – 4:45
- 'She Sells Sanctuary' (Howling mix) – 8:26
- 'Assault on Sanctuary' – 7:31
Omnibus edition CD 3 and 4 track listings
CD 3: 'The Demos'
- 'Brother Wolf, Sister Moon' – 7:54
- 'Hollow Man' – 5:48
- 'She Sells Sanctuary' – 5:21
- 'All Souls Avenue' – 4:56
- 'Little Face' – 5:45
- 'No. 13' – 6:23
- 'Big Neon Glitter' – 6:34
- 'Waltz' (Instrumental) – 4:36
- 'Nirvana' (Instrumental) – 6:04
- 'Revolution' (Instrumental) – 6:50
- 'She Sells Sanctuary' (Olympic mix) – 7:04
CD 4: Live at the Hammersmith Odeon, 31 October 1985
- 'Love' – 5:54
- 'Nirvana' – 5:05
- 'Christians' – 4:33
- 'Hollow Man' – 5:01
- 'Big Neon Glitter' – 4:46
- 'Brother Wolf, Sister Moon' – 7:01
- 'Rain' – 5:12
- 'Dreamtime' – 3:10
- 'She Sells Sanctuary' – 5:35
- 'Go West' – 5:02
- 'Spiritwalker' – 4:35
- 'Horse Nation' – 3:17
- 'The Phoenix' – 5:19
Bonus tracks/international releases
- 'Little Face' (bonus track, track four in some territories)
- 'Judith' (bonus track, track eleven in some territories)
- 'Faith Healer' (bonus track, track thirteen in Eastern Europe and Asia)
- 'Edie (Ciao Baby)' (acoustic version) (bonus track, track fourteen in Eastern Europe and Asia)
- Indonesian cassette tape versions:
- Side A: Love, She sells Sanctuary, Rain, Nirvana, Revolution, Black Angel.
- Side B: The Phoenix, The Hollow Man, Big Neon Glitter, Brother Wolf Sister Moon, Dreamtime*, Bad Medicine Waltz*. *From the album Dreamtime.
On these Indonesian pressings, the song 'Brother Wolf Sister Moon' is incorrectly listed as 'Brother Walf Sister Moon', and drummer Nigel Preston is listed as Nigel Reston.
- Saudi Arabian cassette tape versions includes 'Spiritwalker/Dreamtime/Rider in the Snow/A Flower in the Desert' as bonus tracks, but it does not include 'Judith' or 'Little Face'. An alternate Saudi Arabian version includes only nine of the original ten songs, omitting Revolution and comes with a different sleeve.
2009/2010 Love Live Tour
In 2009 and 2010, The Cult played the Love album in its entirety during an extended tour. The setlist typically was formatted as follows.
- 'Big Neon Glitter'
- 'Brother Wolf, Sister Moon'
- 'The Phoenix'
- 'Hollow Man'
- 'She Sells Sanctuary'
- 'Black Angel'
- 'Electric Ocean'
- 'Wild Flower'
- 'Illuminated' (later replaced with 'Sun King')
- 'Fire Woman'
- 'Dirty Little Rockstar'
- 'Love Removal Machine'
- The Cult
- Ian Astbury – lead vocals and backing vocals
- Billy Duffy – guitars and backing vocals
- Jamie Stewart – bass and backing vocals
The Neon Rain Pdf free download. software
- Additional personnel
- Mark Brzezicki – drums on all tracks except 'She Sells Sanctuary', 'No. 13' and 'The Snake'
- Simon Kliney – Fairlight
- Nigel Preston – drums on 'She Sells Sanctuary', 'No. 13' and 'The Snake'
- The Soultanas (Mae McKenna, Lorenza Johnson, Jackie Challenor) – backing vocals on 'Rain', 'Revolution' and 'The Phoenix'.
The Neon Rain Summary
- ^Christopher, Michael (11 December 2019). 'Interview: The Cult's Ian Astbury on 30 years of 'Sonic Temple', making nice with Dave Grohl, and all things sonic'. Vanyaland. Retrieved 18 January 2020.
- ^Diehl, Matt (19 September 2013). 'Rick Rubin, Ian Astbury Recall 1987 Sessions: 'New York Was on Fire''. Rolling Stone. Retrieved 18 January 2020.
- ^David Roberts, ed. (2006). British Hit Singles and Albums. Guinness World Records Limited. p. 129. ISBN978-1904994107.
- ^New Love EditionsArchived 15 August 2009 at the Wayback Machine
- ^Rivadavia, Eduardo. 'The Cult Love review'. AllMusic. Rovi Corporation. Retrieved 27 August 2011.
- ^Moffitt, Greg (24 September 2009). 'The Cult Love (Omnibus Edition) Review'. BBC Music. Retrieved 27 August 2011.
- ^'The Cult Love Review'. Metal Hammer (198). November 2009.
- ^Dickson, Dave (17 October 1985). 'The Cult 'Love''. Kerrang!. 105. London, UK: Morgan Grampian. p. 18.
- ^Love Live Tour Setlist